Any time workers completing a construction project need to affix two objects together, they will likely use a fastener. Structural fasteners come in all types and can be used for a variety of structural projects. Most fasteners are made from alloy steel, carbon steel, and stainless steel. The following are some of the the most common fastener types used in construction projects:
- Bolts and Cap Screws – These types of fasteners include carriage bolts; Grade two, five, and eight plow bolts; and more.
- Construction Screws – These structural fasteners include self drilling screws, roofing screws, reamer screws, lath screws, and so much more.
- Inserts – Inserts that someone might use on a project include flange inserts, thread-serts, and blind inserts.
- Weld Studs – Threaded weld studs, concrete anchors, and other accessories are available for contractors looking for fasteners that are very heavy duty.
- Threaded Studs – Whether you are looking for an all-thread rod or an all-thread stud, these are perfect for heavy duty projects such as manufacturing equipment, motors, and construction.
As you can see, there are many different types of structural fasteners. They are all used for specific purposes and should be used properly, along with the right hardware elements, in order to ensure that they perform correctly. If you are in need of construction fasteners, browse our online store to find fasteners that will work the best for your project. Call (800) 603-6887 today for more information about the quality structural fasteners available at affordable prices when you shop at Copper State.